What is TPU?
TPU or Thermoplastic Polyurethane are a category of plastic created when a polyaddition reaction occurs between diisocyanate and one or more diols. They can be used as a soft engineering plastic or as a replacement for hard rubber.
- High elongation and tensile strength
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Low-temperature performance
- Excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
- High transparency
- Good oil and grease resistance
- Castor wheels
- Hose and tube
- Power tools
- Sports equipment