The HEXPOL TPE Family
Who we are & what we do...
- We are ELASTO Sweden, ELASTO UK, HEXPOL TPE China and Müller Kunststoffe in Germany - the HEXPOL TPE family
- We engineer creative, flexible polymer solutions
- We give technical, product development & processing support when and where it's needed
- We work on a global scale
- We have one of the broadest portfolios of TPEs & flexible polymer compounds covering TPS, TPO, TPV, TPU, soft PVC, cork compounds and colour & additive masterbatch
- We are part of the HEXPOL group
- We are an enthusiastic team of people with a talent for outside-the-box thinking, focused on delivering excellence
We are part of HEXPOL's Compounding division. HEXPOL is a global polymer group listed on the OMX Nordic stock exchange. They have 39 production operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA.
From their leading position in rubber compounding, HEXPOL diversified into TPE in 2010 with the acquisition of the ELASTO businesses, with sites in Sweden and the UK. Our German operation, Müller Kunststoffe, joined the family in 2012. In parallel, we also started up TPE compounding operations in southern China. The production facility operates from HEXPOL Compounding’s existing Foshan site in the expansive Guangzhou area.
We have established a key global organisation for TPE and polymer compounding. With progressive solutions, a very high level of technical expertise, advanced production capabilities and an international footprint.
What inspires us
|We love their versatility and adaptability. They can be soft, hard, strong, flexible, transparent or coloured. We’ve engineered grades that are flame-retardant, chemical resistant, conductive, insulating, medically approved, antimicrobial, lightweight and even water swellable!
|Made to measure||Our goal is to engineer intelligent solutions which precisely match application requirements, but also to find solutions that meet gaps in the market. This is an exciting task and one which has sent our products across the globe.
|Infinite possibilities||Our polymers are turned into everything from toothbrushes to automotive mats, medical tubing to screwdriver handles, toys to caps and closures, with new applications being introduced everyday
|Our teams||Our family brings together some of the best brains in the business. Our global culture and collaborative approach gives customers access to a comprehensive range of polymers developed by specialist teams
|Our customers||It all starts with our customers. You come to us with the challenge – whether it needs to process faster, feel softer, be medically approved or all of the above, our job is to provide to best solution for each application|