Dryflex Thermoplastic Vulcanisates (TPV)
Thermoplastic Vulcanisate or TPV compounds are high performance materials designed for demanding and dynamic applications.
They are composed of a highly vulcanised rubber phase dispersed throughout a thermoplastic matrix and combine the processing ease, efficiency and recyclability of a thermoplastic with the improved flexibility, low compression set and resistance to aggressive fluids of a vulcanised rubber.
This combination makes TPV’s ideal for variety of applications in several markets such as automotive, construction and appliances.
Our Dryflex TPV range offers:
- A wide range of hardness’
- Grades that can be processed by injection moulding, extrusion, blow moulding and thermoforming
- Service temperatures of -60°C to 135°C
- Improved resistance to aggressive fluids such as oils, acids, bases and aqueous solutions
- Low compression set
- Low flex fatigue
- Lightweight parts
- Design flexibility
- Excellent weathering and environmental resistance
For further information about our Dryflex TPV range, please contact TPV@hexpolTPE.com