Speciality TPE compounds for high performance cables
WHY USE DRYFLEX CABLE TPEs?
Halogen-free, superior thermal and oil resistance properties, no post vulcanisation required...Dryflex Cable TPEs are tough, durable and easy to process.
We work in partnership with the manufacturers of cable insulation and sheathing to develop customised solutions that not only match application requirements, but also help improve productivity.
- Easy to process, ready to use with no post vulcanisation required
- Hardness from 85 to 95 Shore A
- Tensile strength >9 MPa
- Elongation at break >300%
- Thermal resistance up to 125°C
- Oil resistance e.g. IRM 902 up to 100°C
- Halogen-free (IEC 60754 Part 1/2)
- Maintains flexibility at low temperatures, brittleness point at -50°C or lower
- Flame retardant to various standards
- REACH SVHC and RoHS compliant
For more information, please contact cable@hexpolTPE.com