Mediprene 500M 系列
The Mediprene 500M range encompasses our original medical TPE grades. They are available in hardnesses from 0 Shore A to 62 Shore D. With translucent and transparent grades, they are also easy to colour.
Mediprene grades are sterilizable with gamma, EtO and steam and representative grades have passed cytotoxicity tests according to ISO 10993-5 and biocompatibility tests according to ISO 10993-10 (Intracutaneous Reactivity), ISO 10993-11 (Acute Systemic Toxicity) and USP Class VI. Mediprene TPEs have proven to be a strong alternative as replacement to PVC; they are completely synthetic and latex free thereby minimizing allergy risks.
The right TPE formulation is the key to a safe and successful medical product. When a standard formulation does not meet the needs of a unique application, we will formulate a custom solution.
- Flexibility and elasticity
- 0 Shore A to 62 Shore D
- Translucent grades
- Soft-touch appeal
- Excellent resistance to many fluids used in the healthcare environment
- PVC, silicone & latex free
- Adhesion to PP or PE in 2K applications
- Easy to process with short cycle times
- Sterilizable with autoclave, EtO and Gamma irradiation
- ISO 10993-5 and USP Class VI compliant
- Production site accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and 13485
- Soft-touch grips
- Resealable membranes
- Airway management
- Face masks
- Medical packaging
- Wound care
更多有关Mediprene TPE复合物在医疗中的应用，联系 mediprene@hexpolTPE.com